My Aunt and Uncle were more like my parents. They would chew us out if we needed yet we knew they loved us. They always wanted the best for us. I remember when they played "santa" and brought dolls with cradles to our door on Christmas Eve. I think Lois ratted out who it was. I had my doubts for years.... I was lucky to work for the chiropractor Dallas and Clarice came to so I got to see them more than I normally would. We would visit and laugh. Clarice had the best laugh!!!! One time she wore two different shoes in.... that created a good laugh!!! They were both so good to my parents. I will always carry such a special place in my heart for them and my cousins. xoxo
My Aunt and Uncle were more like my parents. They would chew us out if we needed yet we knew they loved us. They always wanted the best for us. I remember when they played "santa" and brought dolls with cradles to our door on Christmas Eve. I think Lois ratted out who it was. I had my doubts for years.... I was lucky to work for the chiropractor Dallas and Clarice came to so I got to see them more than I normally would. We would visit and laugh. Clarice had the best laugh!!!! One time she wore two different shoes in.... that created a good laugh!!! They were both so good to my parents. I will always carry such a special place in my heart for them and my cousins. xoxo
ReplyDeleteIt's fun to see these pictures. Mom LOVED it when she was with her sisters.
ReplyDeleteI loved Clarice's laugh too.
oops, must be a way to publish without being anonymous. I'll try again.
ReplyDelete